Skip to main content

Re: Best Friends Club

@Shaz51 Hello, I hope your day is fab. I actually put on lippy today and got properly dressed, might even step into the garden😊 Love your photographs😍

Get some vitamin🌞 sounds good @Louie333 , @MJG017 

I might have to water the gardens after 

My day hasn't been too bad so far @Shaz51.  I just got back from lunch with my partner since she was working from the nearby office today.  Now just to occupy myself for the rest of the afternoon.

It's the opposite here weather wise.  Is was 30 yesterday, but cooling down for the rest of the week.  It was nice while it lasted!

Just a big 'Hi' to @Mustang67

I haven't seen you around for a while, so I just wanted say hi and that I hope you are going okay. 

Hi @MJG017 thanks for thinking of me. I have been having issues with my meds and haven't felt up to doing anything 😔

@Mustang67  I hope the issues with the meds haven't been too difficult for you and that you can get them sorted very soon.  Take it easy and you know we're all here for you when you feel up to it.

Any news on that 2024 Panthers ring yet? 

@Semly 

Hi, welcome to the forums. Please introduce yourself and get involved in the conversation. Pleased to have you among us

@Shaz51 You have beautiful gardens. No green thumbs here, a lemon tree and ferns and a bit of lawn mowing are about it😊. Still like lying in a hammock between two huge gum trees reading.  

Hey @WildFlower1 @Louie333 @Oaktree @MJG017 @Mustang67 @Shaz51 

So lovely to read about everyone's days! It sounds like most of us are having some sunny days 🌞

@Louie333 sitting in a hammock reading sounds heavenly 

Anything planned for the evening? Any tasty dinners? I desperately need to go grocery shopping so if anyone can inspire me to actually go and cook myself dinner with their yummy meal plans I'll be eternally grateful 😂

Also just wanted to mention in here that if anyone's feeling creative, or just wants to check out some inspiring art I'd recommend taking a look at the thread that the DAX Centre has been helping us put together: Re: Explore creativity for wellbeing with the DAX ... - Page 3 - SANE Forums

Hey @Ru-bee