Skip to main content

Re: Best Friends Club

Carbonara here I just need to duck out to get some cheese @Ru-bee

@Ru-bee wrote:

@Louie333 sitting in a hammock reading sounds heavenly  

@Ru-bee  It certainly does.  I ordered one of those hanging egg chairs after @Mustang67 posted a photo of their own.  It's been weeks and still no news! 😭😡

Every sunny day I look at the spot where it will hang and wonder where my chair is!

Hey @ArraDreaming, how are you going? 😊

I'm just about to pop offline for the night so this was perfect timing because carbonara sounds awesome and I've got some eggs I need to eat too so the rest of the ingredients are definitely going on the shopping list

@Ru-bee Wow, just had a quick look at that thread, inspiring and so much there to delve into😍

I love seeing everyone's creative ways of self expression. I was wondering, is cartoon nudity or any nudity permitted when sharing art? I never seem to manage clothed figures in my simple sketches🫣😬😂

Hi @Ru-bee 

I am having good old bangers and mash with fried onions for dinner. Bbq sauce yummy. I also had that last night but I have to use up the sausages. They are garlic and herb beef sausages.

Sound yum @Oaktree . Do you make the mash from scratch or use a packet mix like Deb? Either way it sound good.

@Ru-bee very easy

Hey @wf  Welcome...here is a thread that is often posted in frequently. Feel free to jump in, what are you having for dinner? I had carbonara like @ArraDreaming 

@Ainjoule
My mins me’s said “yuck”
And ate only bread but I thought it was ok

Diving doco on NITV