Skip to main content

Re: Best Friends Club

@Owlunar2  how you feeling?

Hey  @Shaz51 weekend away was fantastic but hot! I've definitely never camped in heat like that so it was a real challenge, and it made planning the days tricky because any walks had to be done in the early morning before the sun was too high in the sky. After that we had to try to get a shady spot by the pool or go and sit in a restaurant for the afternoon just to have the aircon.

Seeing Uluru and Kata Tjuta was incredible though, it was a really special experience. 

How was your weekend?

Seeing Uluru and Kata Tjuta in nearly summertime is very hot time @Ru-bee , glad you still had a good weekend 

our Saturday we drove 300 kms to the falls having lunch on the way and then travelled 300 kms back home again 

falls.jpg

1000004164.jpg

@Patches59 , @tyme , @ArraDreaming , @Jynx , @Ainjoule , @Oaktree , @Louie333 , @Glisten , @MJG017 from our Sunday peer chat

@WildFlower1 , @Healandlove , @Owlunar2 

Wow @Shaz51 amazing photos! 

That's a lot of driving! I get really worn out from driving, I don't know if I'd be able to do all that driving in a weekend

@Ru-bee 

I cannot drive so it was all up to my hubby 

we were just going to go to the beach and then he wanted to drive further and then all of a sudden the falls was only 45kms away so we went there 

so Sunday was a total wipeout 

hello @Louie333 

how are you going today my friend 

@Shaz51I would SO drive 300km and back to see that!  It looks absolutely stunning!  I'm sure any photo doesn't do it justice.

Wow, amazing photos

Hello @WildFlower1 , @MJG017 

Thanks , it was a big day and lots of march flies there too 

How is your day going 

Warm up here today 

It is a beautiful day here 30°. I am working from home so hopefully will get a chance to sit in the sun today.