Skip to main content

Re: Best Friends Club

Hi @Glisten 

I did - I am used to  chronic pain - this was something I'd never had before - I'd had a restless night but dozed toward morning and woke us with a pain on the upper right side of my belly  - I sat in my chair with a wheat pack not realising it was serious until my support worker turned up  - the look on here face made me ask her to ring an ambulance 

I was to have the operation today but it will be first thing tomorrow 

Owlunar 

Ohh hugs 🫂 @Owlunar2 

What a day for you @Patches59 , hopefully tomorrow will be a better day 😊 

Love your profile picture @rav3n 😊

@Meowmy how's the flooding going hon? Hope you're safe and dry. Hugs xoxo

@ENKELI hey sweetheart, the rain has stopped. Praise God. We are safe and dry. Enjoy a great evening . Love you.

@Meowmy that's great news hon, thanks Lord! 🙏

Much love back at you xoxo ❤️

Hey my darling Sane family. Today was my (former) God Daughters' last day of school. It was something we'd talked about with excitement. Except due to the actions of her mother now I can only send her a silent congratulations and pray she enjoys the next chapter of her life.

I am going to take a break from the forums for a little bit as I grieve and try to move on, maybe take that trip down south and walk along the beach.

I love you all, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend and into the next week may fortune shine upon you

Much love

Enkeli

💜

@rav3n  I ❣️ Dosa 😋 and Gulab jamun

So good! Haven’t had it for a couple of years.

Awww @ENKELI ,

Thank you for your heartfelt message. There sure seems like a lot is happening. 

Please know we are thinking of you and will miss you. 

We you feel up to it, please pop in to pay us a visit. Would you be okay if people tag you once in a while? If you don't want that, feel free to turn off your notifications.

We are and will always be here for you. Actually, I have a photo for you I took today. I'll send it shortly.

@Glisten @rav3n LOL. Dosa, roti, gulab jamun... I can't say they are my go to foods, but I will have them once in a while.

Did I tell you I've been to india?

@ENKELI are you leaving