Skip to main content

Re: Best Friends Club

good morning @Shaz51 

i'm going well, it's been a rainy morning for me. hoping the gloomy weather turns a lil brighter soon. 

how are you?

also hi everyone!! @Oaktree @Meowmy @Glisten @Owlunar2 @Patches59 @ENKELI @Blackcloud 

just cloudy and very warm here @rav3n 

had sao biscuits with cheese and tomato on them 😋

lazy day here 

hope the sun comes out for you today 

any plans for the weekend 

@Shaz51 hey Shazzy, raining hard here. Need to wash bed sheets as well

@rav3n hey Rav3n, nice to see you. It's flooding here. Hope it settles soon.

thanks @Shaz51 🌞
yummm!! i'm having masala dosa (indian dish).

a lazy day to finish off the week sounds nice!
no weekend plans for me at the moment, might be just relaxing at home. how about you?

nice to see you too @Meowmy and yikes!! sorry to hear about the flooding, fingers crossed it settles down quickly!!

masala dosa (indian dish).---- sounds nice @rav3n , what is in the dish ?

ohh soory about the flooding @Meowmy 

@ArraDreaming has a leak in the house 

hope the rain stops for you all xxx

@Shaz51 'dosa' is almost like a crepe and the 'masala' part means there's a potato stuffing involved. my mum made it so i don't know too much about specific ingredients hehe but it looks like this (this one's from google):

rav3n_0-1729217646349.png

do you have a favourite cuisine?

Been miserable wet, cold day here @rav3n @Shaz51 

Has hardly stopped raining all day.  Would have been lot happier if the lightning and thunder didn’t happen.  Had couple very loud thunder claps right over head.  Both cats didn’t know where to hide.  Little miss ended up on the couch under a blanket whilst my big Sooky boy tried to hide his head behind my shoulder.

In between nursing cats, it’s been a bludge day.  Have decided I’m better off if I change banks.  Job for another day

awhh sorry to hear @Patches59 i can imagine how distressing all the thunder/lightning must be for your cats and you as well, hoping the weather turns around soon. sounds like a good idea to deal with bank change tomorrow, looks like you've got enough on your plate today! 

hope you're warm and toasty with your blanket, maybe a cuppa will be nice too, i'll join you for one 💙