Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

@Snowie , I'll share my hope with you. It doesn't mean I'll never fall or flounder again. Yet I don't want to live by my failures (trust me, I've failed many times).

All yourself to be supported. 

Hugs. Please take care. I'll catch you tomorrow.

@Snowie  So sorry that you're in such a dark place 😭

Minute by minute shows how bad it is. And your mother piling on you doesn't help 😣

But I wanted to say, that's what we're here for - to complain to. Not that you're complaining, you're just saying how it is for you. I would much rather you were here online saying those things than all by yourself suffering. 

Sending lots of 💙, care and wishes... 

@Eve7 wrote:

Arrangements have been made for S2.

Do you mean the funeral? @Eve7 

Am relieved if so. When is it? I'm sending wishes for it...

Morning @Snowie how are you feeling today? 💖🫂

Oh @Eve7 , I am so relieved for all of you that arrangements have finally been made for S2.

I can completely understand your sense that you may never be happy again. And in a way,  that may be true,  as a part of your heart is irretrievably gone. Same as when you lost your baby daughter. But you most definitely will have times of happiness again,  and those moments await you and are worth living for. 

I hope now that funeral arrangements are happening and service pending, that it takes some of the immediate pressure off you. 

I think the funeral will also allow all of you to take the next vital step in the mourning process. 

Fingers crossed you may soon get your autumn leaves break. Though with a 'big wet' right down the East coast currently I'm not sure how viable that is. 

Oops,  I just realised I am not even on your thread here @Eve7 .  My apologies @Snowie ... Sending love and support your way. ♥

Sending lots of love to you today @Snowie 

💜🧡💜

Aw hun @Snowie I get that, sometimes I do too and I just look at pictures of me when I was a child and talk to her

It must be so exhausting to constantly have that voice in your head 😞

How're you feeling today? ❤️

sending you lots of tender hugs @Snowie 💓

my mum was  saying those things too 

and over time in hospital  I could not say certain things anymore to her 

@Emelia8 this is not my thread, anyone can be here. It's just where I post the most.

Thanks for your thoughts @Shaz51 @Eve7 @creative_writer @NatureLover 

I hope you all are going ok.

Around for a bit if you need a chat.

@lavenderhaze not much sleep last night. Thankful for the prn today.

@Snowie I hope you were able to rest up today 💖🫂, poor night sleep can affect our MH. Glad the PRN at least helped a bit.

I’ve just been doing uni, not an interesting day.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance