Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

@CheerBear yeah an indefinite break from seeing my psych. 

Yep I've still been playing Pogo but mostly when I get public transport or walk to the shops

Edit : fighting my phone at the moment and it posted too early.

I'm pleased to hear how much fun you've been having playing games lately 🙂 And I bet your kids enjoy getting to play them with you and the challenge of trying to win 😉 

Morning @TheVorticon @CheerBear @Teej  @Snowie @Sans911 @eth @Shaz51  and all passing through 👋🌸

I've just started Worms @TheVorticon. Did you ever play it? I hope the indefinite break is something you're OK enough with. Sorry to hear that something happened to lead to that though. As always, listening if you feel like it would help to share/vent/whatever, though knowing it doesn't always help.

Morning @outlander. I hope this morning has started off well enough for you and that today is a better one than yesterday.

Morning @outlander.

@CheerBear yeah I used to play Worms on PC 🙂 It was lots of fun 🙂
For now I don't think I can talk about it.

Worms is great @TheVorticon. It's become way more technical that I remembered, unless I'm just way older now and not so techy. There's a great single player mode on the Switch which I'm happy with 🙂

Definitely understand not wanting to/being able to talk.

Good morning Shaz51 and pleased to hear from you. With very best wishes.
Bimby2

Hi @CheerBear  hope your weekend was a good one and that today is off to a good start for you.   Have been thinking of you and a few others I haven't seen much of lately and just hoping it means you're just busy and things are going well.  @Zoe7 you too. 

Hugs to you both  Heart

Morning anyone reading.

[insert fav morning pic here]

hi @Bimby2 , @eth , @CheerBear , @TheVorticon , @outlander @Shaz51 

just checking in. I had a strange but mostly busy weekend. Yesterday was back at my old house. It’s doing my head in, emotionally and logistically. I have a lifetime of kids stuff in my lounge room presently. It is helping me to remember my mum time with my kids which isn’t a bad thing. Seeing my ex is really hard for me. I so much want to not care about him but I do regardless. He is being gentle and very much the person I loved but I know I can’t go back there. It will be good for me to have this chapter closed.

In the meantime there is lots and lots of stuff to tidy up.  

Stay strong @Teej   I can imagine how challenging this process could be with seeing your ex.  Hopefully sorting through your posessions will give some happy memories.

Thanks @eth . The best part was seeing three of my sons laughing as they found old toys and memorabilia. They found one of my sons yr nine projects and cracked up laughing reading it. I am eternally grateful for them being there. It helped so much. I have about two trips to go and I think then I don’t have to go back there again. It’s also hard because my other son would love to be helping but we can’t risk him and my ex being there together. He would love to see his old dog that we got for him too as she is aging quickly. 

Im going to do a few jobs and then maybe come back on the forum for a chat @eth if you are still around. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance