Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Yeah same here @creative_writer 

How are you feeling mood-wise? Any better than earlier in the week. 

@Birdofparadise8 what are you doing tomorrow anything?

@Birdofparadise8 im doing better. Hope things are on the improve for you 💖

I just have uni @ArraDreaming 

That's good, @creative_writer; I know you've been struggling a lot lately, so I'm pleased you're feeling better. 

Yeah I'm fine. 

Yeah, neurophysiology. I'll have a lecture study for that and my physiology class. Plus, I need to work on a group assignment on endometriosis, which is interesting. Then on Saturday, I will be going to the football with my uncle, his friend and friend's son. They all go for Geelong. Your wife must be excited. 

Do you have work, or are you off @ArraDreaming 

Yeah they were thinking about going but moneys tight so decided to wait until the next actual game @Birdofparadise8 and it’s closer to us

looking at getting little miss a north jumper when we have a bit more money too, I reckon I need a least one our little ones to take to games 😂

Nah I always have Thursday and Friday off my work days are generally M-W unless I have to swap some days around or something 

Fair enough, it's not cheap @ArraDreaming 

Aww, that would be so cute. I love seeing the little kids in their jumpers. They are also expensive. 

That's good. I bet you would like having them off. 

Yeah I do full time would be good $ wise but it’s nice having a couple days off and Thursdays is nice because we have 2/3 kids out of the house so its a nice quiet ish day at home @Birdofparadise8 not sure what we will do tomorrow

Yeah, are they two boys full-time in school or just the oldest @ArraDreaming 

Fair enough. Who is home on a Friday? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance