Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

RachaelM
New Contributor

I don't know what to do, but I know that something is very wrong

I saw my psych last week and opened up about how I feel, he increased my depressants.  I feel the same and it's more than depression.  I am scared and don't know what to do

2 REPLIES 2

Re: I don't know what to do, but I know that something is very wrong

Hi @RachaelM

Welcome to the Forums and thank you for sharing a bit of your story. It's great that you've been able to open up to your psych about how you're feeling.

It can be scary when you don't know what to do. Can you tell us a bit more about what is happening? If you can explain a bit more, other members will be more able to offer helpful suggestions 🙂

Re: I don't know what to do, but I know that something is very wrong

Hi @RachaelM Smiley Very Happy

Again, welcome to the forums! As @Acacia said, would you be able to tell us more about what's been going on for you?

In the meantime, I was thinking you may be interested in reading and/or posting on these threads about feeling scared to talk to one's psychologist by @Eden1919, and having negative feelings towards therapy and/or one's psychologist by @Alec_29.

Additionally, you may also be interested in these two articles about Depression and feeling stuck, here and here.

I hope these are of helpful for you!

Kindest,

Amour_Et_Psyché

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance