Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lemonjuice
Senior Contributor

Feeling great again.

Hi everyone, I'm feeling great again, so there's no need to worry about me anymore. I wish you all the best.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Feeling great again.

Morning @Lemonjuice Smiley Very Happy

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling great this morning! What do you think has helped to shift things for you today? Do you have anything planned for today?

Talk soon Smiley Very Happy

@Rockpool Apologies, it wasn't me who wrote that. I took my nephew for a new uniform. He told me to not talk and embarrass him in the store. I asked him a couple of questions quietly in the store and looked away so as to ignore my existence. When we came out of the store, he continued to berate me. I switched alters at that point and that message was the result of the alter. She wants me off this site. She doesn't want to cause alarm incase there is a way of locating us so she came on saying she's ok. She's not following our safety plan either. There is nothing planned for tomorrow to fill the day up. I'm holding my ground but there's a lot of switching going on.

@Lemonjuice thanks for explaining the situation where you switched alters, I was a little confused and thought you were leaving us here in forum land. It must have been a very trying situation you were in to cause you to switch. I hope the dust has settled now.

@Queenie That was the intent. I...we...are not allowed to leave this site at least not till Saturday. Any attempt to leave is a sign of crisis. I have to be connected to the site at all times.

Hi @Lemonjuice Hi @Rockpool

Lovely to meet you both, enjoy your evening Smiley Happy

sending-good-vibes-quote-1-picture-quote-1.jpg

@Holly24 Hi. Nice ti meet you too.

I'm glad you are still here @Lemonjuice. Hopefully the others will agree again to this plan. So that you know you will be safe.
Thinking of you.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance