Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Big g'day to all the cool forum friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @SmilingGecko @greenpea @Oaktree @oceangirl @Emelia8 @Jacques wishing you all a cracking day 

@Bill16 hey cool Bill. Nice to see you

TAB
Senior Contributor

didnt try tv, went straight to bed @Meowmy  feel better for it though. feel like eating a horse now, got nothing I really like tho ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

you too @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds good @SmilingGecko 

Yes I was surprised by the results I was getting. It makes me feel damn good energetically @TAB I'm going for a walk this afternoon. My castor oil from Amazon has arrived! Am making some more thermal heat protectant hair serum out of it. It only takes a few ingredients - castor oil, aloe vera gel and distilled water and lasts for quite a while - months even. I put it in a pump spray pack and spritz my hair with it. It makes my hair silky smooth without frizz and stops my styling wand from frying my hair 

@Bill16  hey Bill16 wishing you a super day too. peax

TAB
Senior Contributor

people tell me I have castor oil plant in garden, it stinks, all I know @SmilingGecko think castor oil is poisonous

@TAB hey tabby,very good that you are feeling better. Just had lunch. Hope you can make something nice to eat.

TAB
Senior Contributor

ohh just too lazy @Meowmy  had the last of nice crusty real bread loaf (the one thats crusty when buy til finish) got berries yoghurt, eggs , will get something tomorrow. seems warm almost in kitchen, hey . ok 25 deg lol

jeez 27 thursday and 13 minimum ha ha

be 40 again in couple months lol