Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Through One's Eyes

That painting actually made me smile @The-red-centaur It looks like a face in the foreground Smiley Very Happy

I'm an artist. Writer. I sometimes just sit and ponder. For no reason, other than I am thinking about things. It could be one things or a few things. Usually I'm do far away that everything around me is not really there and I slightly jump to attention if someone says my name. 

Art is very much freedom. Freedom for the artist and freedom for the viewer. The medium doesn't matter, it is the same. The written word, painting, photography, poetry, music and do forth. 

Every single artist has a meaning for each piece. It is rare to see any medium with an attachment of the artists meaning upon release of their work. The viewers are going to interpret it how they wish to. What one person thinks and sees is going to be different from another. We all see things differently. Art and life work together in unison this way. 

So, it's freedom. To stifle it would be limiting creativity. People go to art galleries and look at works. They think about things. Rarely us an explanation for any work of art offered. 

Unless it is explicitly about the autobiographical works of any artist, then perhaps so. Art is very much freedom. That's as far as Ii have ever really gotten with my private thoughts about Art and freedom. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

image.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Zoe7  thought I would put this butterfly picture first as I know you like them.🦋

Thank you @Former-Member I do love butterflies and loved your shells Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you. Much appreciated!
Former-Member
Not applicable

Just completed this for a friend who had a special birthday. First one I did this year took me quite sometime as they are quite challenging to get everything to 'fit' and look okay. 
I have just done three in a week and my mind is exhausted by wanting to keep going at the same time!3E6CDAA6-382E-47EC-977C-75965B6A74ED.jpeg

I love it @Former-Member Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you.....Don’t know how it ended up on it’s side, but at least I managed to work out how to up load one from my album Lol

I love it too @Former-Member  .... 😊

I find that cropping my pics, just ever-so-slightly, stops them from posting sideways.   Don't ask me why ...... it just does.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance