Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

aww, im so sorry @Shaz51 please pass on my well wishes to mr shaz, i hope his kidneys are ok.

i am going ok, been seeing a psychologist which has been difficult. having to speak about things.

mum is ok, her kidneys have stabilized and her blood clot is going away. im not sure if i told you or not but my partner broke her hip in november, they tried to fix it but it failed so she had to have a full hip replacement, then when she went to rehab they had a covid outbreak and she caught covid. so things are pretty rough for her at the moment.

How the weather @Meowmy , @oceangirl , @tyme , @Jacques 

Was 29 degrees today and cloudy ️ 

Ohh no @Jacques , hope your partner recovers quickly after all this ❤️

Hope you doing some self care after your appointments my friend 

Yes Mr shaz kidney function has dropped to 50 % this year , and they going to see why 

i hope they find out what is going on @Shaz51 hugs.

yes im trying to work my way through everything, i will be ok.

Any plans for tomorrow @Jacques 

Hello @TAB 

..just passing through @oceangirl  thx for the tag Hi @Jacques @Shaz51 @MDT @StanD @StuF @Meowmy @Emelia8 @Sophia1 @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @saturnzoon @Glisten   and Anyone Else around 

no @Shaz51 will be raining tomorrow, so a quiet day in my office. just chilling out and watching some tv.

Sounds good about relaxing @Jacques , hope it done not rain too much for you 

Hoping for no rain so we can mow ours

oh no @Shaz51 we need rain badly, it is really dry out in rural nsw, my poor garden was getting very dry, so im happy for rain, the more the better

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance