Skip to main content

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

aww, im so sorry @Shaz51 please pass on my well wishes to mr shaz, i hope his kidneys are ok.

i am going ok, been seeing a psychologist which has been difficult. having to speak about things.

mum is ok, her kidneys have stabilized and her blood clot is going away. im not sure if i told you or not but my partner broke her hip in november, they tried to fix it but it failed so she had to have a full hip replacement, then when she went to rehab they had a covid outbreak and she caught covid. so things are pretty rough for her at the moment.

How the weather @Meowmy , @oceangirl , @tyme , @Jacques 

Was 29 degrees today and cloudy ️ 

Ohh no @Jacques , hope your partner recovers quickly after all this ❤️

Hope you doing some self care after your appointments my friend 

Yes Mr shaz kidney function has dropped to 50 % this year , and they going to see why 

i hope they find out what is going on @Shaz51 hugs.

yes im trying to work my way through everything, i will be ok.

Any plans for tomorrow @Jacques 

Hello @TAB 

..just passing through @oceangirl  thx for the tag Hi @Jacques @Shaz51 @MDT @StanD @StuF @Meowmy @Emelia8 @Sophia1 @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @saturnzoon @Glisten   and Anyone Else around 

no @Shaz51 will be raining tomorrow, so a quiet day in my office. just chilling out and watching some tv.

Sounds good about relaxing @Jacques , hope it done not rain too much for you 

Hoping for no rain so we can mow ours

oh no @Shaz51 we need rain badly, it is really dry out in rural nsw, my poor garden was getting very dry, so im happy for rain, the more the better