Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB @StuF hey cool friends, hope @Bill16 is okay. Anzac day could be nice. Going to a Italian dessert shop with the girls and to look at a famous book shop nearby. Tabby in uniform and medal 👍👍

Hmm, maybe an issue @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds good @Meowmy  guess I have to do it once. no mention of a march , maybe do another time. not in uniform, just suit jacket if it sort of fits lol and silly badges as my World War II Wehrmacht Russian Front  father called his Panzer Attack , well, badges .. was 6 attacks , so prob multiply by 15 for retreats and defence ha ha lol. he had nightmares and hated Russians to his grave. @StuF Ukranians got a good mention though. notso much Austrians as he said they cheered them going to Russia, didnt want to know them coming back ..lol..

Complicated stuff @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

...only in my head @StuF  lol ...............................

Fair enough @TAB 

Bedtime here. Good night @TAB  & @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

nite @StuF 

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy Anzac day. I will be having coffee and cakes with the girls ha ha. Hope @Bill16 is okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

see how it goes @Meowmy  think I will go , at least to stick it to RSL like whats the point of being a member and a 'service member' if all it is is a Community Fundraising Club, which has very little to do with ex-service people ?  I dunno. Feel like stirring a pot  ..lol ...

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance