Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

yeah they are prob waiting for someone to put stuff in the bins lol @saltandpepper  just off for walk here, then shower  etc go to appointment, well still a couple hours to go

Good morning @Ant7 @saltandpepper @TAB @Former-Member @MDT @Meowmy @Clawde @Adge @Shaz51 @WIP @Snowie @BPDSurvivor @bipolarbunny @Anastasia @greenpea @Asdfg @Zoe7 @Owlunar @Fizz @Daisydreamer and all forumites here. Have a great day!

I got my new iPhone 12 yesterday- purple- and so far, I'm happy with it. It's the same size as my old xr so no real change. I've just got to get a new cover for it since my old one doesn't fit- too big for it (the old xr). 

Have a great day!

Judi9877

Yeah nice @TAB enjoy the walk and good onya for getting back into it 👍

yeah it was actually good, no aches like last couple times..  hmm strange, but will take that dunno @saltandpepper 

wow @Judi9877  I just ordered another 1st Gen iphone SE to replace one I have, its my 3rd one,online $169 lol ok not new anymore like last one,was 'as new' lol hopefully get a year out of it lol, then again if a newer one would last 5 years prob paid same price guess dunno

Good to see ya @Judi9877 🙂

hello and welcome @Ellie74 

Hello @Former-Member , @Judi9877@asy23@Netty78 

hello @KatieBrown Heart

Hi @TAB 

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for sharing some photographs of the various tech items Smiley Happy

I can't believe all of the effort that you went to and I really appreciate all of your thoughtfulness and your kindness Heart

That’s a great idea about the USB sticks Smiley Happy Funnily enough I recently purchased one of these from Big W!

They’re such a useful little gadget and I managed to transfer some of my more treasured documents onto it Smiley Happy

Although nothing is foolproof (and definitely not ShiningStar proof Smiley LOL) I did feel a sense of comfort knowing that for the time being, my documents are stored safely!

Thank you so much again for everything that you have done to support me Heart

Take care,

ShiningStar Heart

No biggie @ShiningStar  I was looking myself not that long back.
Ive still got small USB sticks didn't know they could hold so much now. I still need to transfer stuff from old laptop myself

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance