Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

..'spoiler alert' .. can see artist's signature bottom right of pic @saltandpepper 

Haha @TAB sussed out the preview in my email first

ey ? ohh yeah the dude ranch lol @saltandpepper 

🤫 @TAB 

How are ya this morning @TAB 

a bit seedy, but maybe a re-set that I needed @saltandpepper  got a couple appts today and one early tomorrow, think going to one and blowing other 2 off, cant be bothered, both pretty pointless atm. 

Doing telehealth 11am so have to go to hosp and sit in rm til haematologist turns camera on lol 

um sposed to have ph appt with tafe 2pm but have havent done anything since last spoke and that was only thursday,

3rd one is disablility job agency, say no more .. usually its just a chat and they collect $400 or whatever from govt, better off giving it to me lol , only had 1 one sickie in like5mths prob now so think due for another one, 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks@saltandpepper  I wish lol.  My favourite morning window has a red poinsettia growing just under it... the red glows in the morning sunlight...  my living bouquet from heaven 💐🔆

Good god man my head is spinning just trying to get through that. Bit busy then eh @TAB love that you continued to loiter and make it awkward after your app haha make them earn their $400

well if agency person were onto it, would have stood up to make it 100% clear it was over lol @saltandpepper  yeah time for slash and burn. might go for walk before start doing anything. Cant remember if brought bins in yest, worry about that as its a sign no one home so invitation to get broken into

Good plan @TAB yeah can see why it'd worry ya. Not like that here though, not unusual to see bins lining the streets for days after the trucks have been haha

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance