Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea  That’s right it is hard to balance sometimes but you have to try to be as fair as you can. I think it’s lovely that you go for coffee with your Daughter ❤️

@TAB  I am doing well today. Wasnt too cold last night which makes a difference.

thats good @greenpea  yes a/c here sort of works after cleaning filters, plus put quilt off other bed on as well re warmth

@greenpea Good morning beautiful pea, hope you have a lovely day with son two and daughter. Enjoy cafe and walk, have a happy and healthy day. Take care.

Good morning greenpea and nice to hear from you, my friend. Take care and
have a pleasant week. Bimby2.

Good morning all
Take it easy today

Good Morning @MDT 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hap-pea Monday to you too @greenpea 

I hope your day goes well. 

🌸🌷🌺

Hi everyone. 👋

Morning all,  I  had the cleaner come out for a couple of hours to  help clean.

@greenpea Glad for you to be able to take your son2 for a walk, and then take your daughter for a cafe with your nice weather. You have a lovely soul, that keeps a lot of us going. Your morning greetings are sl powerful, you always know what to say so have a lovely day.

@Ant7 you have a busy day, hope you get to have a nap. Then go for your bike ride and a BBQ dinner sounds lovely hope everything goes as planed.

@TAB sorry to hear your a bit sore, I think having the day off may help you recover a bit better, best wishes for you to  help feel better.

@Meowmy hope you have a good day, do you have any plans today.

@Bimby2  @MDT @Former-Member hope you all have a good day.

@saturnzoon hope you have an okay day. Look after yourself.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance