Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea beautiful pea, stay well, happy and healthy

good night my beautiul amazing @greenpea , love you xoxoxo

nite @greenpea 

Hi and good morning to @TAB @Shaz51 @Meowmy Heart @MDT @Bimby2 @Former-Member @Ant7 @BryanaCamp @Gazza75 @eudemonism  @The-red-centaur and all who pass and all I have missed. Would love a chat if anyone is braving the midnight hour. Wishing everyone a wonderful day ahead. Lots of love greenpeaxxx

Hi @greenpea  Im not around for long, cant sleep, been trying for 4hrs, dropped off so many times then wake yay  anyway am up now but will need to try again as have to go to course tomorrow morning

@TAB  Hey TABs great minds think alike. Am thinking of trying to get some more sleep before I head off for walk. What course are you going to?

uh chain of events this afternoon lead to me being booked in for Working at Heights update tomorrow morning at place that does training. I dont want to work for them but looks like may be, so may as well get cheap ohs card update @greenpea  anyway night if youre not there

@TAB  good luck with it and talk later today. x

ok @greenpea 

@greenpea in general I've been feeling rather messed up... and yea, there's a diagnosis and treatment for just about everything...
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance