Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

Hey @TAB , may I ask who the person in the photo is? Feel free to email your response if you want team@saneforums.org 

I just need to make sure it aligns with guidelines before it is approved.

Princess Victoria Louise of Prussia @tyme daughter of Kaiser Wilhelm II her parents were King George V's first cousins, her brother was a British Prince, and she was great granddaughter of Queen Victoria . Her familys possessions were evacuated from their castle in the Russian Zone  to another castle in the Allied Zone at the end of WW2 by the British Army, at the order of King George VI, her cousin presumably .

@TAB the Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.

✋🏼 No talking about the Habsburg family tree has all sorts of wrong in it. 

Thanks @TAB ,

I saw the proceeding posts after I posted my message.

Much appreciated.

You do good work @tyme Really good at what you do.

I’ve been reading and trying to learn how you do what you do.

How do you not ever say to people, “ffs! Can you not see what you do?”

Your level of self control is astounding.

G

yeah think that prinzess married one main family to the other in german re Hohernzollerns poss

her hubby was the Duke of Cumberland (British title) but had it removed for being in German Army lolz.. Hitler tried to set up one of her kids w Prince of Wales, but kids parents refused lol all very incestuous, plus royals = very friendly w certain German Regime lol @Glisten 

@Glisten those tables you made are awesome. So creative. Ide happily buy them - one on each side of my bed -----

@How do know all this information@TAB ?? It goes in one ear over here and out the other......

My footy mad partner Mr Rocker is a closet Queen/ Princess Diana lover --- he'de say it's all for history though....

Rude of me writing that because his knowledge in history would be like yours. 

Hey @StuF @greenpea 

My support worker and I played a song each all afternoon. She is 30,,,,, I'm still affected how terrible her taste is.  Please don't tell her ... Lol 

https://youtu.be/ptxxq5PUHEk?si=kwc_Q6w7c_Ckg-fa

"Diamonds & Rust" é uma canção lançada em 1975 pela cantora Joan Baez e retrata o seu relacionamento com o músico Bob Dylan (https://goo.gl/BeS5vB)

@Glisten wrote:

You do good work @tyme Really good at what you do.

I’ve been reading and trying to learn how you do what you do.

How do you not ever say to people, “ffs! Can you not see what you do?”

Your level of self control is astounding.

G

I've just added this to my 'favourite' list. I need to come back and read this when things are not-so-smooth going. I'm not going to lie. Some shifts are really hard, especially when it seems you are doing everything you can to support people, but then it comes back to bite. It's not overly often, but it happens.

I always have to remember I'm human and I acknowledge I make mistakes.

oh I stumbled on something and followed it around the internet @PeppyPatti 

@PeppyPatti ❤️ Joan Baez

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance