Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

@Glisten 

Good one! I couldn't stick with it - not my thing really and my attention span is non existent - but that is certainly impressive!

https://youtu.be/GXFSK0ogeg4?si=Vz4aJAdOp1V8-ySt

@StuF @Glisten  devils music, i got goosebumps, not good home alone and windy as w doors banging lol..

@TAB @StuF @PeppyPatti @greenpea 

I want one of those outfits with a BIG hat and gloves!

IMG_3278.jpeg

It’s ok @StuF my ADHD meds have worn off I can’t watch it all either. Lol

LOL, why not? @Glisten  Good on you.

lol @Glisten 

how bout this get up ?

TAB_0-1710597896626.png

Nww @tyme that’s a sign of affection, right there LOL Have we that stage in our relationship 😂 

Do you do permanent nightshift?

@TAB is that a photo of Betty astride a horse?

https://youtu.be/Rm9drIwmmU4?si=vRVuuVEykDFWzBrU

Yes, she referred to Kensington Palace at “the Auntie Palace.” Her great great auntsPrincess Louise, dowager Duchess of Argyll, and Princess Beatrice, Princess Henry of Battenberg, had apartments there. They were Victoria's youngest daughters. Louise died in December of 1939, when then-Princess Elizabeth was 13.19 Aug 2021

Princess Victoria Louise of Prussia, of course related to Betty lolz as all Germans ..

note deaths head on her hat lol. she was commander of Prussian Cavalry  @Glisten 

I mainly only do nights unless there's a shift change @Glisten . I do other things in the morning.

I have to say, on the days I'm off each week, I miss the forums terribly and have to tell myself not to check-in to see how everyone is and to post 🙂

I did post this morning though.

I find that when I work nightshifts, it energises me when I'm on the forums and I have a happy end to the night (most nights) 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance