Skip to main content

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

Hello @creative_writer , @tyme , @Anastasia , @Dimity , @NatureLover. @Alonely , @PizzaMondo 

Having to tackle my mum's stuf now , soo much of it,  well I think it will be one step at a time here 

Good afternoon @Shaz51 🙂

I can imagine it's a big job to do that, but you got this, and as you said, take it one step at a time. Allow yourself to step away when needed and take a few deep breaths, OK? ❤️

Take your time with it @Shaz51 . Some stuff will be easier than others. 

@PizzaMondo , @Dimity 

I have been through mum's stuf from her hospital room. Wow did not realised how much she had over 2 years in hospital 

I think about how much we can accumulate in 2 years, thinking, WOW what a long time, and at the same time, that it isn't long at all...

I hope you can take some breaks and the sorting can go smoothly @Shaz51 🙂

@Shaz51 I feel like my house is too crowded too, maybe I'll take the stuff I don't need out once I have more time. It does take a while to clear out stuff when there is so much. Take it slowly and you'll get there ❤️

Thank you @creative_writer , @PizzaMondo 

Going up to visit mum in hospital every second day for the last 2 years and then to stop feeling very strange 

@Shaz51 I hope the visit goes okay for you ❤️

Hope you're going OK @NatureLover @Shaz51 .

I tried to do a spot of decluttering today but just moved stuff between rooms. 

Sometimes I have days like that too @Dimity . I figure it means I'm not in a ruthless enough frame of mind that day.