Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

hello and lots of hugs @outlander , @Maggie , @Appleblossom , @Snowie , @Teej 

@Shaz51 💐💐

Hi @Shaz51 hope you have had a good day Smiley Happy

how are you tonight my @Snowie  Heart

yes ok here , few aches and pains but will be ok xx

mr shaz is having a bipolar11 day today xx

Sounds like Mr Shaz has had a hard day, which probably effects you too @Shaz51 

I am going ok tonight. PRN have helped today Smiley Happy

yes mr shaz has taken his early tonight , so he will be in bed soon @Snowie 

extra hugs my friend Heart

Morning all.

@Snowie I was a bit worried that I’d trigger you with my last post. I’m doing better now. I hope you are too. Thanks for the encouragement. 

@outlander Thank you for all the 💜 love. It was really sweet.

@Appleblossom  Yep layering up here. Did have heater on last night in lounge for a bit. I had three kids here. Have been going to bed with big fluffy jumper on and socks as well. I’ve also had my very snuggly heat source in my dog sleeping back to back with me. It’s been cosy. 

@CheerBear  how are you going? I saw you had a beautiful sunrise this morning. We had ice on the lawn for the first time since I’ve been here yesterday morning. I’m hoping my curry leaf tree survives the frost. I am heading to a place full of pretties to buy this afternoon. I’m a little bit excited by this because I can buy a couple of seedlings.

@Shaz51 , @Maggie  wishing you well today. Thanks for your support as well. 

Ive been so very hit and miss on the forum. I’m trying to set up a desk space that I can try to resurrect my computer and be a bit more consistent. My house is a bit cluttered at the moment and my dining table looks like a work bench. I’ve had some renovations going on in my dining room by my son. I have painting gear everywhere too. Hopefully by the weekend I’ll have that part sorted. 

@Teej 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance