Skip to main content

Re: Topic Tuesday // What if your loved one becomes unwell during the festive season? // Tues 18 Dec, 7pm AEDT

Having healthy food options, it is after all cherry season,  having plenty of alcohol free events. images (6).jpg

Re: Topic Tuesday // What if your loved one becomes unwell during the festive season? // Tues 18 Dec, 7pm AEDT

Hahaha! Yes spot on - it's easy to feel a bit sluggish with all of the festive food and drink Smiley LOL @Former-Member

Hi @Shaz51 x

Reallllyyy keen for your insight on this one. This is a notion I struggle with regardless of time of year, I wonder if it resonates with any of you? Heart @Former-Member @greenpea @Mattmum @Shaz51

Throughout the course of all our experiences in both caring for others and managing our own wellbeing, itโ€™s easy for things to fall out of place.

How can you maintain balance in your life anytime of year throughout the process of caring for another?

"Balance""Balance"

Welcome @Janiee ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @Former-Member ๐Ÿ˜Š

Met up with my carer support person (free service through Wellways - available NSW @Mattmum as are Red Door) and I have plenty of opportunity for self care goals.

Carer support = ๐Ÿ˜€ = helping one find balanceimages (31).jpeg

Yoga and jogging = not for me 82593414-funny-vector-cartoon-with-group-of-women-exercising-yoga-one-is-clumsy-just-about-to-fall-down.jpg

images (29).jpeg

hahahah absolutely love the Snoopy throwback! @Former-Member ๐Ÿ™‚ Also I love the carer's support notion, this is stellar. How often do you get access to this service? Heart

How can you maintain balance in your life anytime of year throughout the process of caring for another?

Carer support = ๐Ÿ˜€ = helping one find balance -- I and we do not have any carers support

I as wife give up lots for my husband about socializiling , family gathering , ect