Skip to main content

Re: Topic Tuesday // What if your loved one becomes unwell during the festive season? // Tues 18 Dec, 7pm AEDT

in my area called Extended hours team, but only until 10pm at night.  After that would only be 000

Re: Topic Tuesday // What if your loved one becomes unwell during the festive season? // Tues 18 Dec, 7pm AEDT

Son2 is wanting me. Will be back asap. xxx

@Former-Member, this season is a big issue , making sure we only go to a couple of outings , knowing when thing are enough , finding a balance is the big thing over the christmas time

Case worker is first point of contact for us @Former-Member. Out of hours CATT or A&E is next option.

hello @Former-Member xxx

So good team 🙂 Thanks heaps for the insight all! Next question.

Caring is something we engage in on a continuum. At times we may feel we cannot simply “opt out” of caring and supporting those who need us, even just for a day.

With the extra demands the festive season brings, can you think of a couple of ways we could better support ourselves in exercising self-compassion?

4X2QE.gif

Just wondering if you are all in NSW? Sydney ?

@Former-Member  New traditions that are not as demanding are an optionimages (9).jpeg

THanks for tagging me in @Shaz51. Hi @Former-Member @Former-Member thanks for organising this very important discussion. I'm not feeling able to join the discussion today unfortunately. Plus I am currently busy with caring duties for an ill husband. What I miss, I hope to catch up on after. Hi to others taking part tonight. @Former-Member @greenpea

Sherry 💕

that is ok @Former-Member , reading along later is good , sending you hugsHeart

Far north qld here @Mattmum Heart