Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful resources

Re: Schema Therapy

Thanks @MDT 

I'll have a read now 😊

Thanks a lot @MDT @Before seeing your message, I looked up radical acceptance to try finding the but you couldn't remember......

https://bayareadbtcc.com/practice-radical-acceptance/

cool - thanks @Sam3

Hi @lostgypsy @darwinemma @WIP 

I'm feeling encouraged by your information - thank you! My diagnosis is depression but I feel the "not good enough" theme is a big player in it. In your experience & reading of the literature, would schema therapy possibly still offer me benefit? Thanks in advance for considering this & all the best in your "bus journey" 

PS That was clever of you @MDT to find the schema therapy thread - do we just use the search function like googling?

yeh @Sam3
It's good to keep topics on threads alive I think

You guys are all AMAZEBALLS! Yay I'm so glad I joined thank you I'll tag along too summer x

I don't know much about Schema Therapy but would like to hear about it from your perspective. I have been diagnosed at different times with either BPD or CPTSD depending on who gives the opinion. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance