Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Glad you got your pathology tests done today @outlander 

No i didnt get a pass for the weekend. Too much of a hassle. Have convinced H to take the kids away anyway. They would only be staying home b/c of me so would make me feel worse.

That really sucks @Snowie i was hoping you mightve been able to go too.
Hows your day been otherwise?

@Former-Member whatd you get up to today?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Nothing special @outlander 

Morning apt for hubby. Then running backwards and forwards into town for his lunch with 6 mates. So I was on runaround, dropoff and pickup duties.

He's in bed asleep again now, after sleeping since I got him home at 2.30pm. Woke him for dinner 6pm, but that was it. Kinda relieved.

Busy day! @Former-Member sounds like you mightve been able to wind down abit tonight/rest today while hes been in bed?
Is little Holly sitting by your side tonight?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thats true @outlander ... I did get some time to myself this arvo, which was nice. And yes ... ha ha, of course Holly is by my side. The only time she isnt, is when hubby loses it and starts smashing things in a rage.  It scares her and she runs and hides under the bed. Shes a sensitive little girl.

I think you have another busy day tomorrow @outlander ?

She is a little cutie @Former-Member those dogs are pretty timid but really good company.
Does she need a coat for winter? I know their natural coat isnt thick.

Im really glad you got some time to yourself today too.

Yes another busy day tomorrow seeing the new dental surgeon for the second opinion. Plus horses. Im resting more and more now, pains and probably lack of nutrition atm is making me quite tired and out of energy very quickly.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry @outlander  battery went dead on me. Now too tired to respond. Talk in morning. 

Night 😴

Sherry

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning little one, I hope your appointment goes well and the horses 🐴 behave themselves. Hoping you can rest when you need to and I really hope you can manage a cuppa and a little food to fuel your poor body. Sending all my love and some hugs too. @outlander 

Hello 👋 to everyone who might be passing through here this morning 

Thinking of you @outlander  and hoping things go gently for you today.

Good morning to everyone else here today.

Hope it's one of the better days for everyone.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance