Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Thinking of you @outlander , good luck with your busy day and the second dental opinion. Also with hopefully managing to get some food down. 

The appointment didn't go well. the hopes that things might be able to be fixed or even be able to work on getting a bit better is gone.
theres nothing they can do, that I can do, that anyone can do so now I stuck like this. no medications, suppliments, physio, massage, tens machines or any other therapy  wont do anything. this is the new life now.

77-1.jpg

Oh no, @outlander ! 

I don't know the details...but it sounds terrible 😞

(Your image hasn't come through yet)

Hi @outlander,

I am so sorry to hear that your appointment did not go well. I can hear how grim and dark things are at the moment. I can imagine you are feeling enormous grief at the prospect that there is no further options for you regarding rehabilitation and that this is your new life now. Smiley Sad

It sounds like you are feeling incredibly vulnerable at the moment (like the teddy bear in your picture) because of the news you received and the subsequent sense of hopelessness. Do you feel like you need further support at the moment? If so, please do not hesitate to reach out to our SANE Help Centre or to reach out to other services if needed (i.e. Lifeline, Suicide Call Back Service, etc.).

Please take very good care of yourself at this highly difficult and distressing time. Heart

Kindest,

Amour_Et_Psyché

Oh @outlander  I’m so sorry to hear this. Sending 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💜💜

💙🧡💙 @outlander 💙🧡💙

Former-Member
Not applicable

Awwwww gee Li'l One ... thats really rough, and so hard to take. 😞  @outlander 

All I want to do right now is gather you up in my arms and give you a big loving hug. No words, just comfort. Really wish I could do that, and reassure you that you will get through this. 💕💕💕

Sherry

Ohhhh sis @outlander I just read you post.

Lots of love and hugs sweetheart. That is not the news you wanted to hear.

Sitting with you hun 💜💌

Worried about you, @outlander ...sending hugs ❤

Hey @mudsum just checking in, wondering how you are travelling today? As with @Former-Member we hear you and ready to listen if you need.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance