Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Physical bullying 7 year old girl

@Gazza75 aw Thankyou so much! That is so sweet & thoughtful of you to say- I'm sorry I haven't replied earlier IV only just seen your reply as I didn't get a notification, so I don't know if the site is acting up or if it's my phone- thankyou so much for your kind words of support & understanding- it really means a lot 💖 Unfortunately I think this girl will continue to get special treatment as I was speaking to a couple who are parents & they said this exact scenario has played out before
These mothers said to me it was handled exactly the same way as its being handled now & that the mother involved last year tried to talk reasoning into the teacher (same teacher) & she did not get anywhere & she is a clinical psychologist!! So I don't think I have a chance in getting anywhere- but I agree 💯 it is not doing the girl any favours, infact its setting her up for a harsh reality check when she is eventually treated equally as everyone else in the real world- I can't understand it & it is very frustrating, upsetting & angering- it almost feels like victim shaming my child & as in the child did not get asked directly if she physically hurt another child & is not held accountable for her actions-extremely serious- yet nothing has been done & no consequences :face_with_rolling_eyes: Thankyou once again for your kindness 💖

Hey @Serenity1. Thanks for letting us know how you're getting on. I'm so glad to hear your daughter seems OK now. I imagine it might have been quite validating for you both to hear of some consequences happening for the other child involved. Feeling safe is so important and something that it seems you work hard to make sure your daughter has, so it's great to hear she might be feeling safer again too.

I'm not sure what's going on with your notifications. Mine haven't been playing up recently (as far as I can tell). If you're interested you could try emailing the forums team to see if there's anything going on there for you.

Great to hear from you again ❤

Hi @Serenity1 , I think the site is playing up sometimes, I haven't been getting all my notifications either.  That's pretty bad news that the psychologist couldn't get the message through to the teacher.  I think you have handled the situation very well.  I can only imagine how challenging it has been for you.  I hope things continue to go smoothly for you and your daughter.

Take care

Hi @Serenity1 and @Gazza75 
I don't think I have an explanation for why you haven't been receiving all your notifications. If this continues to be a problem for you (or for other members) please do get in touch with the team by email: team@saneforums.org

Thanks for all your kind support 💖
It would have been very validating to have consequences- this has been something I have really struggled with!! But my daughter seems ok now & that is the main thing! 😊Thankyou so much!💖 @CheerBear the same thing is happening on Instagram & I'm having problems with email also- so I have a feeling it's my phone!

@Eucalypt Thankyou! I think it is my phone as its happening on Instagram also I am not getting notifications & I'm having email issues- thanks!

Hi @Gazza75 Thankyou for your kindness & support-
Yes very bad about the psychologist not getting through to the teacher 😳:face_with_rolling_eyes: Thankyou so much- it has been extremely difficult- I appreciate your comments so much! Thankyou 💖

@Gazza75 oh you are not getting your notifications either?? That's strange thought it was just my phone 😁 It's very annoying- take care

Hi @Serenity1 ,  your welcome for any support I have provided.  Feel free to tag me in the future if you need any help or would like to talk about anything.  I think my notifications are working for the most part, but, a couple seemed to have vanished.  Not to worry.  

I'm glad to hear your daughter is doing well and hope that continues.  It nice to have you here on the forums.  🙂 Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance