Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My brain feels flat and I am super depressed

ok @greenpea i will give lifeline a go.

Hi @soppykat, I'm really sorry to hear things are so difficult for you at the moment. It's really great that you are seeking support and reaching out to resources like Lifeline, as well as using the forums to get the help you need. 

Hi @PurplePanda2  and @greenpea - I ended up falling asleep before I could ring Lifeline up, so maybe that was a good thing.

I also watched the movie and a documentory about John Nash - the mathematician.  He relates to some things that I have experienced in my life too - so he has inspired me a bit 🙂

I will try and think more positively towards things, but it's not easy, since I am a natural pessimist.  

Please reply

@soppykat  Oh sweetheart I will always reply unless I am feeling exhausted and simply can only press the support button. Am so happy that you got some sleep  Sleep always helps I find. I have never seen the movie on John Nash ..... was that the movie starring Russell Crowe? I would think it would be very imformative. 

Hopefully you are back to sleep now my friend soppykat. Take good care of yourself. Love peaxxx

hi there @greenpea - i guess things are going steady here... i managed to cut my thumb while doing the dishes 3 nights ago now.  However, due to lack of motivation and being unable to hold a mop properly, there are still big drops of blood on the lino in my flat 😞

I am still unwillingly taking my 9 meds a day - which totally sux. 

what else can i say - i really don't know 😞 just somebody reply please

@soppykat Hey soppykat sorry to hear that things arent great for you atm.  I am here for the nexr couple of hours if you want to talk. Take care. Love greenpeax

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance