Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Sitting with you @Bow and hoping today is a bit kinder for you.

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Eve7 

ive kept myself busy this afternoon with arts and crafts. I did 3 framed pieces. 

My CM stopped by too with another CM to just check in on me. They were both very impressed by my frames. 

C4191D87-8382-4C72-955B-6E903BCB42DF.jpeg

29298038-C127-4029-9CA3-71DD61AC6571.jpeg

1BE4E40F-1476-4BDD-8FDC-D1AA870488C3.jpeg

WOW @Bow those frames are brilliant. Well done!! You are very clever with these crafts. I went and looked at another campervan today which was a dream to drive. Just need to get it checked over by RACQ.

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Eve7  we have a country market next weekend and I hope to be able to sell some there. 

oh a campervan sounds like so much fun! I’ve always wanted to have one and go traveling with my D. I’d never afford on, but maybe one day I’ll give that relocation program a go with one. Kinda been waiting for D to be old enough to sit in the front. 
what are your plans when you get one?

I've been looking at converted ambulances which have amazingly good hydraulics in the driver's seats and are a dream to drive @Bow . I'll start with overnight trips and see how I go but probably not going to do the big lap at this stage!

I hope you sell some frames.

@Bow those frames are amazing. You certainly have talent. I hope tonight goes smoothly for you 💖

Those are amazing @Bow You never cease to amaze me with your artistic abilities.

I hope you are able to sell lots at the market.

You are probably busy with D and easter. I hope D and you have had a good time.

Bow
Senior Contributor

@Jynx 

@Bow thinking of you hon 💗💗

Bow
Senior Contributor

Hey @Snowie  how are you doing?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance