Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

I am really not coping with something

I am really really really not coping with something and there is pretty much no where i can talk about it and even if i do try to i just end up crying and feeling like i need to vanish. I really cant deal with it anymore and i dont know what to do nothing is helping and i just cant keep fighting with it anymore i am so exhausted. i am safe. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: I am really not coping with something

Just thought I would drop in and say hi. I hear you. I'm 29 and not coping. Just logged in after months of not being on here. Just to post to get some help. But it is hard. I'm here if you need to chat. I definitely understand. Can I ask what is going on that is making it so hard to hale at the moment. Ps glad to know you are safe. If I didn't have kids and a partner I would probably be admitting myself right about now

Re: I am really not coping with something

Hi.

I'm sorry you arent feeling well. I know how you are feeling. Be assured you are not alone here. You are surrounded by online friends who can relate to how you feel. We all feel like that. By posting your problems it gives you a chance to hear from others who want to reassure you that everything is okay. You are safe.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance