Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Jean44
New Contributor

Direction

I am in need of some support systems and am having trouble finding them. I am in WA but can't seem to find support or service.. on feet, I don't think I've ever been this overwhelmed and teary. I need some help getting back on my feet badly!! But can't find it, finding it really hard! Or should I go ed?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Direction

Hi @Jean44. Sorry to hear things are sounding so hard and overwhelming at the moment. There are a couple of options to try to find some support. SANE have a helpline who might be able to offer referral options. Their number is 1800 187 263 and they'll be open again on Monday. In the meantime there is also Lifeline on 13 11 14 who can support you through a crisis. ED is always there if you're feeling unsafe and unable to stay safe too.

In my experience weekends can be especially difficult times to try and access supports and it's worth keeping contact details for crisis services on hand if things feel really hard. Do you have any people (family/friends etc) you can reach out to who might be able to support you through this time?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance