Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Darkness

I'm so pleased @Former-Member  .... sounds wonderful, and that was only the start.  It will get better every week.  😊🐴

Is it a weekly thing from now on?  Sorry I cant recall you saying.  Anyway ... enjoy your rest, and I will talk more later.

Sherry 

@Former-Member Heart

This sounds so good @Former-Member , and Ella sounds just what you needed! I'm so glad.

And I'm also glad you were there for 3 hours - somehow I thought it was only for an hour, which didn't seem long enough, so that's really good 🙂

I hope your anxiety eases after a rest...

I am sooo happy for you!!

💙🧡💙

@Former-Member 

Sounds lovely @Former-Member . I hope your evening is relaxing and peaceful. 💙💙🐴🐴

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I am so happy you were able to have some sort of peace and feel like yourself again for a few hours today babe. It started off rough but ended well and hopefully in time after doing this sort of therapy over a long period will help you feel like you again even longer. I am so so happy for you babe. that was a success and another win for you. I hope that will continue for you my beautiful friend
Love you always. 
@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone, I am Kimberly (alter). Unfortunately Izzy has not been able to cope tonight so you get me. I hope that is ok. It was super emotional for her today but it was an amazing feeling feeling afterwards, while she still can't be touched she did manage to kiss Sean once and it brought the feeling of love back for just a moment and emotion she struggles with here in the real world because she doesn't feel worthy of it from anyone including her children. @Former-Member  it was a wonderful experience and while not all of "us" are excited to go back Izzy is. @NatureLover , it was only an hour session the 3 hours was of Izzy feeling like herself for the first time in months. Thanks @Eve7 and @Maggie@Zoe7 , I don't know weather I will say/explain it correctly but when Izzy saw you name today it really touched her and I know she is very happy to "see" you. @Lee82 , wishing there was more I could do to make you see your worth honey. Miss our little chats. @outlander, I know Izzy feels for you little one. I am sorry she is not here to sit with you longer. Thank you all for being such wonderful supports for Izzy she really doesn't get it from anyone other than Sean here in the real world. Thank you all for listening to me ramble. 💜Kimberly 

Thanks Kimberly for coming on to explain...I understand now how the horse therapy was only 1 hour but the effects lasted longer. That's great. So happy @Former-Member  felt like herself for 3 hours. Thanks again Kimberly 🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi Kimberly, and thank you for updating us on behalf of @Former-Member . Pretty sure I havent met you before, and Izzy said you arent around much lately. So its an unexpected pleasure to see you here now ... and of course its okay!

I am really sorry and concerned that Izzy is not coping well tonight.  Though I am happy that she has Sean there to help keep her safe.

I'm sure Izzy will check in when she can. Again ... thanks Kimberly.

Sherry 💕

Lee82
Senior Contributor

@Former-Member 💗

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance