Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Flying_Hams
Community Guide

Bored of it

I'm bored of feeling like this. I don't want to go to hospital and I don't want to have to change even more things. 

I'm sick of being overlooked. I'm sick of being bored. I'm sick of compulsive spending on stupid apps because it distracts me from real problems.

I try to deal with the real problem and yet nothing works. It's always 98% of the situation getting done. Never 100%. When something work in my favour?

I am sick of having nothing to do. I am putting myself out there to no avail. What is wrong with me? Am I just defunct? I don't know anymore and I really don't care.

62 REPLIES 62

Re: Bored of it

Hats worse is that I don't care for self care. I don't see why I should bother taking care of myself anymore. What's the use.

All this pain and Angst and depression hasn't gone.

I'm so angry at myself and my stupidity. I'm so angry at my situation. I don't care about it. I feel so pathetic and stupid.

what has happened my friend @Flying_Hams Heart

I'm just really not great atm @Shaz51

All the things around me going bad and trying to figure things out. Feels like I am going around in a circle.

Not much SI going on but it's there. Just being weary of it atm

I am avoiding tutoring this afternoon because I actually hate it... so I will have to apologise and cancel the student for the future @Shaz51 it makes me sad and isolated when I tutor.... Just makes me feel like a failure

you are not a failure my @Flying_Hams xxx

mr shaz goes around in cycles too my friend , one step at a time xx

mr shaz has bipolar 11 and other dignosis and he feels lows sometimes too , but YOU have done soo much my friend , soo proud of you xx

you can do this , and we are with you everyday

Thanks @Shaz51
I appreciate your ongoing help and support. You are a true community guide in every sense of the word 🙂

I applied for a graduate role today too so I still managed to at least get that done. IT was pretty basic though, still better than nothign

way to go my @Flying_Hams  HeartHeart

Hey @Hamsolo01, we're sorry to hear that you are feeling this way. Do you have any hobbies that you have previously enjoyed doing?

I’m sorry you’re feeling like this @Flying_Hams  

Im struggling a bit at the moment but just wanted to say thst I’m hearing you. 

Hugs your way ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance