Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@SmilingGecko see I knew you would have design style about you, because of the way you write about clothes.

Repairing and trying to make the best of someone else’s questionable Interior design of an A-frame house is a baptism of fire 🔥 I’ve been looking at these grey aluminium framed doors and windows since I arrived.

I want to make them disappear 🫥

So I took a chance, and painted the frames matt black today.

IMG_3823.jpeg

The horrible lime skirting boards will go.

The orange will go.

The skirting boards at the top of the stairs are now Tate Green chalk finish.

IMG_3827.jpeg

I will strip the horrible white acrylic paint off the steel stairs and just leave the steel bare.

Wish I could rip out the ugly carpet and put in floor boards, but they won’t let me 😔 I’ll bleach them as much as I can LOL 😂 

The lighten is horrible nothing matches.

I might see if my son in law can give me a hand with that.

And that’s all my stories.

You know about the Agri drainage and levelling the ground at the front entrance right?

G

@Jynx Thank you for reposting @Oaktree’s post. I didn’t see it either.

I agree with what you said @Jynx 

Just saw this, that is actually so horrible I'm sorry you experienced that @Oaktree 

Also real cool that my disability is 'fashionable'; pity that it being fashionable still doesn't help us to function hey.

I would also like to say, that the doctor is a condescending (beep) poophead and should not be a doctor.
Nwww I’m sad for you now 

Hugs 🫂 G

@Jynx 

I appreciate you saying that thanks. Sorry your disability was made light of

@Jynx @Glisten 

I didn’t just get the idea out of nowhere. My psychologist thinks I have ADHD

I just want to know so I can understand myself better. I understand that I can’t be medicated for it due to adverse reactions with my other drugs. Just trying to make sense of the way my brain works 

@Oaktree why didn’t your psychiatrist connect you with ADHDWA ?

My psychiatrist started it. He has the best reputation in the Southern Hemisphere for treating adult ADHD.

My whole family go to him.

@Jynx 

@TAB hey tabby, just got home. Hope you're okay

@Meowmy 

How was your dinner 

@Oaktree wrote:

I didn’t just get the idea out of nowhere. My psychologist thinks I have ADHD

I just want to know so I can understand myself better. I understand that I can’t be medicated for it due to adverse reactions with my other drugs. Just trying to make sense of the way my brain works 

@Oaktree @Jynx @Glisten 

It sort of reminds me of about 3 months ago when I found out about insecure attachment styles, which from my little bit of reading seemed to explain a lot about me very accurately.  Plus their little test put me at extreme disorganised style.  My psychologist agreed and then told me she hoped that I could get some help with it.  The people aren't always the most helpful!  My 10 MHCP visits wasted for 2024! 😔

@Oaktree hey oaktree, dinner was nice. Home now. Hope you're okay