Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Yes the mornings are cold here too @TAB. Porridge is a great way to ground the stomach in the mornings. I learnt it from TCM. I have some oats which are almost past their useby date so will make oats soon. My favorite oats recipe in years gone by was sliced dry figs with grated orange rind and blueberries in almond milk (not cooking the oats, having raw) But while its still cold will make some porridge like you.  

TAB
Senior Contributor
TAB
Senior Contributor

got some ginger ale and some lemons @Meowmy  its not that bad

TAB
Senior Contributor

got to buy oats @SmilingGecko 

I'll be doing porridge tomorrow. Was just glad to use up half a bag of mushrooms for this wrap. I love versatility and being a Virgo we love good food! @TAB 

@TAB hey tabby, Ginger ale and lemon sound nice. 

Hello @Meowmy I haven't stopped this morning, just been busy around the house. Got a load of washing on the go. Hopefully tomorrow will be sunny weather to get it dried. I was hoping to have a gentle day but needed to do housework.

Vitamin B12 is great for boosting energy.  If I feel dips in my energy will take it. Learned it from an online doctor who recommends it over stimulants like coffee that upsets the stomach and causes jitters then makes you crash.

I used to have a coffee machine to save money on takeaway coffee but my GP wanted me off caffeine due to high BP so haven't drank it in years. I got my 1970's heavy duty coffee machine from a garage sale and it was great for making home cuppacinos with lots of froth. But these days its a sedate herbal tea for me.

I hope you have a nice Sunday

Good morning @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @Glisten @Oaktree  and all

Wishing you great days

@StuFThanks! I've got the day going and lots is happening for me today

Hey @SmilingGecko 

Sounds like you're doing enough for both of us today! lol

Thanks. I'll sit this one out then 😂😎