Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Yeah the Stihl saws are down at my brothers ay @Jacques 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@SmilingGecko @StuF @Meowmy  psych not good, he changed mind about 'claims'

then all about stopping drinking and hes going to send me back to those nutters had run in with b4 (can get sent Anywhere inc private if gp referral )

plua had to do questionnaire says I have PTSD   so who knows where this will end up . looks like detox (told them After course finishes) nothing to lose there. want to avoid govt MH system probs get locked up lol

Sounds...challenging @TAB  (if not downright disappointing)...hopefully some good can still come of it?

No good @TAB.  The govt MH system is chockers and they turn people away. Even if you qualify for treatment theres just no beds available. Better being treated in the community but our local CATT team is like Call Again Tomorrow Thanks!

Theres Rife frequencies on you tube for alcoholism and sleep apnoea on the same you tube channel I follow, just mentioning. Don't know if it works but the other things I have tried on there have been highly effective. Don't know why I didn't do it sooner. Worked better for me than herbs

TAB
Senior Contributor

dunno @StuF  try and see the positives , but was thinking, Who TF is this guy ?..

TAB
Senior Contributor

sure theyd find room for me , just to eff me up lol @SmilingGecko 

See how it plays out I guess @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

wonder how far he'll take PTSD thing @StuF ? I offered could be from Army, Work, childhood or all three. lost it a bit towards end tbh 

They don't stick you in there unless you are unsafe to yourself or others @TAB I wouldn't worry about it.  I have extended family both sister-in-laws from separate partners and biological sister all working in the psychology/socialwork industry and they don't give a toss about anyone. So I'm kind of like you in that regard. 

@TAB hey tabby, a bit sad re psychologist. Could it be he just making to process some emotions from the past ?