Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: when is your Birthday

My Birthday is Tomorrow - Monday 15th of March @Shaz51 

You probably already knew that - Since you're such a Good Keeper of Birthdays.

I am turning 52.

Please Nobody tell me that I am a "Spring Chicken" (Rather insulting).

Anyone who has lived through what I have lived through - Does not feel like a "Spring Chicken", except maybe when they were very young (eg 10 years old).

I should get $10 for every time someone has Recently called me a Spring Chicken - Then I would be Very Rich indeed....

Smiley TongueAdge

Hello Everyone
I am the Birthday Keeper of the forum and I am looking for everyone`s birthday to celebrate your day weather small or BIG as you like with your friends here , so let me know when your birthday is

@Andrab, @Nells , @Aniela , @JJ4 , @vashi , @BPDrose , @Luca33 , @Sarah_850 , @Olliesmum@WIP@asdfge@SunflowerMe@magical_journey@Tbo@sarvan@Snoopy56  @Ellan@BPDSurvivor@Laylah@sanity41@Jacaranda84@LouisianaM , @Flossy92 , @Healing_Journey , @26aqua @TomRiddle32 , @DJ228 , @Name84 , @BPDCarer1 , @TG1108

@Shaz51 I don't think I have put mine here... 8th April 

You're so thoughtful!. My birthday is the 4th January

thank you @Andrab@Bow Heart

Awww @Shaz51 , how sweet.

As far as I'm concerned, when the kids ask me my birthday, I tell them it's every year. 😉

Mine is on the 24th Sep. 

8th May 🙂
Former-Member
Not applicable

11th of Feb

Hello Everyone
I am the Birthday Keeper of the forum and I am looking for everyone`s birthday to celebrate your day weather small or BIG as you like with your friends here , so let me know when your birthday is

@Tryingmybest1, @CogsWhirl , @Netty78 , @LoveandHope , @Belle21 , @Missygirl , @uni_student78 , @Kasper71 , @Swansong , @Milk , @Safari , @Rosemary4 , @FraniB , @DJanixerty , @rlec16 , @ucancallmebetty , @Amy34 , @lilsane , @BBB_ , @StarZamu , @EvergreenPeace , @JF10 , @billybutton , @CalmingNature , @cloudcore , @Worriedmum4 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance