Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, hope you had good sleep. Take care. Life is hard.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Still in bed here @Meowmy  Good Morning

G'day @StuF @Bill16 

Wow, @Glisten 

Hello @TAB @Meowmy @Glisten @Oaktree @greenpea 

Just getting the day going here. I worked out if I closed the back blind and all the doors that theres no freezing air in the house. Definite improvement.  Even if you open the blinds during the day it seems to let all the cold air in, so keep them closed. May put some washing through. Making a pot of jiaogulan tea on this chilly wintery day

G'day cool friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF off to play golf, hope you have a real nice day 

TAB
Senior Contributor

was raining last time up, let cat inside and slept another 2 hrs , so 1`4hrs minus being up , ok maybe 11 , i did get up for a while late, lit fire after all and watched tv @Meowmy 

Hope things get better for you , could you decide to be happy again like you did before? or at least not to be sad? as it is you that is doing it..

Howdy @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 

Wishing you great Mondays

Enjoy golf Bill16

@TAB hey tabby, hope you have a nice day. Yea. Good idea to think positive.  Will try. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

well dont try too hard maybe @Meowmy  its feelings created by things you tell yourself. another way of saying it's all in your head. well it is to a point I guess. am talking about CBT I suppose, ie trying to learn other ways to think about the same thing , as current thoughts arent helping you 

@TAB hey tabby, freezing day here. Guess hope think positive can help.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance