Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby  home now. Going for nap as well ha

@TAB 

Thanks re pictures

Have a good nap. I guess winter is a bit cold to go to the beach at friends place, but sounds good for warmer times?

As for me doing stuff, I'm just incredibly fortunate in my home situation. Am grateful for that. Without it, my life would be Very different

@TAB  I hope you’re feeling better when you wake up from your nap.

Location, resources, time and desire dictate lifestyle.

You’ve been very busy with course work, getting your thesis. Your 1960s buffet. Doctors appointments; the gym you haven’t attended because you’ve been chopping wood. Riding bikes like Evel Knievel; chasing Goose and looking after all of us in the forum.

Mate there are no more hours left in the day for you to do anything else.

The only reason I’ve been on the forum so much is to I’m not at the Shed. I just want to get this legal settlement done and move on with my life. The PTSD symptoms and available resources make doing that a massive effort for me.

The cool friends here @TAB @StuF @Bill16 @Meowmy @greenpea @SmilingGecko make the situation bearable for me, especially without @tonys around.

Like all situations people go through, you get to the other side.

Hugs G

TAB
Senior Contributor

I nearly asked re you being back, then went the Zen route and left it @Glisten  lol

evel wat ? oh me and the freaken suculents, bit like 'Just william' in the rhodedendrons ba ha ha ha lol re 1960s english boys book lol

TAB_1-1719461588230.png

every cover in the world never seen b4 til ..finally gee, didnt realise it was 1920s vintage lol

um thanks re time, going to copy that. also been attempting to cut back drink over last month and plan bathroom renos, carport, shade for summer , trees and veg garden and seem to have not got anywhere w that either ok drinking was working.

Thanks for your insight 

@Glisten 

Not having @tonys  around is a huge loss. He was a major part of forums life. Hopefully he is getting stronger every day. I just am hopeful that he will be back by Christmas.

@TAB 

I hope your tummy settles down soon. Maybe you can control that with diet?

@Meowmy 

Hope things will work out for you post Mother.

@StuF @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @Jacques 

Hi guys, thanks for the tags

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh, yeah beach and cold sounds funny yeah @StuF  still good for a walk clifftops, power of the sea, wind  etc still therapeutic 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes have bowel probs plus weight probs oh and not very active tbh @Oaktree but today prob alcohol related, so I know who to blame. doesnt stop me whinging tho lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

@StuF @Meowmy @Bill16 @Glisten @Oaktree  am about to head to 'bigtown' for sort of weekly shop. going to be bang, bang, bang and home hopefully . couldnt have picked worse time hope nomads got to where they are going by now ha ha lol

@TAB 

I can relate. I have weight problems and would love to lose weight but that doesn’t stop me from eating junk. I really should make an effort. I am not active either

TAB
Senior Contributor

I nearly asked re you being back, then went the Zen route and left it @Glisten  lol

evel wat ? oh me and the freaken suculents, bit like 'Just william' in the rhodedendrons ba ha ha ha lol re 1960s english boys book lol

TAB_1-1719461588230.png

every cover in the world never seen b4 til ..finally gee, didnt realise it was 1920s vintage lol

um thanks re time, going to copy that. also been attempting to cut back drink over last month and plan bathroom renos, carport, shade for summer , trees and veg garden and seem to have not got anywhere w that either ok drinking was working.

Thanks for you

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance