Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Night Shift

hoot

Stuffed here @plasmo  got run around w appt today Dont ask . Had to delay everything.

Bed time again here. Nite

nite

hoot

..up briefly here @plasmo  hammered . wishing to sleep through. Not working so far lol

yeh got up, bit bored

..fair enough @plasmo  I got up to go to loo, 30 mins later am playing Solitaire on laptop ha ha lol bed again soon

yeh bit bored

hoot bored

.. not long up here @plasmo  trying to keep low profile , although still not sure if going away tomorrow. Rang cops on neighbours yest as getting sickof hearing f getting assaulted by partner

stupid cops tried to get me to give myself away as person who rang them,oh just stand out front and point to it  ha ha ha thought that was only on tv ok they really are that dumb

anyway will just deny it if they say anything, but dont feel safe now

Sick cert for dole runs out day after easter, had 2 msgs on msgbank, they are ringing me trying to cash in while still got 3 weeks on cert. How desperate are they..

so anyway if going away to look for somewhere new to live will have to be back not long after easter looks like

My life is turning into how to stay safe from neighbours and not get cut off the dole by people who are paid to go big stick on me  Great.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance