Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Lonely

hello @Purplerain @HopefulWarrior
I hope your days have been ok for you

Thanks So much for checking in on me @outlander

I've been a bit better today thanks. Hope you've been ok?😊

im glad that your abit better today @Purplerain that's good to hear
im just checking in around the forums while waiting for dinner to come. decided to order something tonight rather then cook.
hows your day been?

Yeah, not too bad thanks. The good thing was picking up my daughter who doesn't live with me, she's come to stay for a few days. How was your day?

that sounds lovely @Purplerain
do you have any plans for the coming days to do with her?
my days been tough and haven't been feeling well so made the day drag out abit. just watching some tv and then after dinner will shower and study as well.

hey @outlander 

and hi @Purplerain 

thanks for checking in.

i've had a rough day, but am feeling better after chekcing in here and seeing others are saying hil  i dont feel like talking much today - all talked out but wanted to say hi and hope you are enjoying your sunday evenings.

i;m off to make dinner and watch a movie
ciao for now

No plans, she's doing homeschool aswell as my son and I. (I'm doing Tafe online). Hope tomorrow is better for you. I'm meant to do some study aswell. If you don't mind me asking, what are you studying?

That's ok @HopefulWarrior. Enjoy your evening. Chat again soon when you feel up to it😊

that's ok @HopefulWarrior hope your evening is peaceful

ah yeah my siblings are being home schooled atm as well. thankfully mums home tomorrow and Tuesday so she can help them out.

im currently studying medical administration and a dementia course @Purplerain
what are you studying?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance