Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @Ant7 

Wishing you a good day too 😊

Good Morning @DJMasters 

I hope you enjoy your weekend 😊

How are you doing @WIP 

Hope your weekend is good too 🙂

Oh no! @Sam3  Waking to an unexpected alarm, so early in the morning. Not a pleasant way to start your day. How did hubby not wake up? His body must have known it was Saturday.....

I hope you enjoyed your coffee & the soccer games are entertaining.

I'm ok this morning thanks, but a bit of a headache too. I've had a headache the past 3 days which has been quite annoying. I'm in desperate need of a remedial massage, but under Stage 4 restrictions they aren't open. 

Nothing planned for the weekend. Just to make it through really.

WIP

Good Morning All!

Hope you get to experience some fun in your weekend 😊

Hi all @WIP @DJMasters @MDT @Ant7 @TAB and other forumites 

Thanks for your message @WIP i certainly hope you can get through the weekend ok. I was searching on Spotify for music for "washing up dishes" - they actually have a playlist by that name ... who knew? First song was "Time after time" by Cyndi Lauper (then later a Gregorian chant!). I'm now putting away washing so might see what Spotify offers there! I wonder if there's ones for different diagnoses?! PS Dropped first child to soccer in PJs and ran into an acquaintance 😳 no coffee yet - might reward myself after the washing (other 2 soccer games are at same venue almost concurrently so less driving than anticipated). Have a pleasant Saturday everyone (sun is shining here after rain earlier) 

Onya @Sam3
I hope it continues

Good wonderful morning @WIP @DJMasters @MDT @Sam3 @Ant7 @TAB @Shaz51 @greenpea @eth @Former-Member @The-red-centaur @Adge @Maggie @BPDSurvivor @WriterMelb @NatureLover @Emelia8 @outlander @Sans911 @Zoe7 @frog and all forumites visiting here! I hope you have a great day whatever you do☺️💐

Hi there fellow forumites

@Judi9877 @Shaz51 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy  @Appleblossom @frog @eth @Angels333  @Darcy
@Ant7 @Molliex @Jacques @Dizzyizzy @Maggie @NatureLover @Eve7 @DJMasters @BPDSurvivor@Emmelia

Good morning - we have made it through to Saturday again and today we are having a beautiful morning in Melbourne - I hope everyone is well and doing their best through the different stages of lockdown in different parts of Australia

Personally I am tired of all the trite little messages they keep saying on TV about keeping apart keeps us together but if it works it will be worth it - everyone is paying a price for their health here so my idea is to be honest about how we feel - at least to ourselves - and to get on with whatever confronts us with the best possible attitude to last the distance

In the meantime have the best possible Saturday -

Dec

I owl-ways love SaturdaysI owl-ways love Saturdays
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi Judi, thanks for the callout. Feel you Melbourn'ites, and all Victorians, especially nurses. Be strong 💙
We have lovely soft drizzling rain today 😊
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance