Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Rockpool
Senior Contributor

Farewell from Rockpool

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to drop by to let you all know that I am moving on from my time at Sane. It has been a little while since I have been in the forums consistently, so for some this message may be a little confusing while for others it may hold a different meaning.

Despite my lack of activity in the forums of late, I didn't want to disappear into the night without letting everyone know of my departure. I am big on honouring relationships that you have had and saying a proper goodbye when the time calls for it. As there are so many of you here that I have formed relationships and connections with, I wanted to honour this in my forum life as well.

The honesty and support that I see on the forums everyday is really heartwarming and everyone's contribution to the forum has been really lovely for me to witness and be apart of. It has been such a privilege to be apart of the lives of members and provide support when I have been able to. Because of this it is with a heavy heart that I take the next step, however I will look back with fond memories of my conversations and connections here.

I will be finishing up on Thursday this week (the 18th) and hope to catch as many of you between now and then Smiley Very Happy

Image result for farewell

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Farewell from Rockpool

It is really sad that you are leaving @Rockpool but I am sure your leagcy will live on here with the lives you have touched. You have never been anything but caring and compasionate and I know you support has mean a lot to many people. Smiley Very Happy

I wish you only happinest in the next chapter of your life and know that wherever you are going next you will be a real asset.

Thank you for all the amazing support you have given me over the last few years - you have had a major impact on my life and how I have gotten through those really tough times with your help both on the forum and through chat. Wherever you go next they are lucky to have you Heart

Cya @Rockpool. All the best for the future.

It is really sad that you are leaving @Rockpool , we are saying goodbye to all our older @Former-Member and we on`t know any of the moderators now anymore which is sad

all the best for the future @Rockpool Heart

Farewell @Rockpool. We’ll miss you but best of luck with your future endeavours!

Wishing the best with your next adventure @Rockpool. Hope you have an awesome last day tomorrow.Thanks for everything you've done for so many! 🌈

64DCECED-FD01-4E67-88DE-C784E1386905.gifFF83A099-CD33-4C4C-969A-434ECF123C4D.gif

@Rockpool Thank you so much for all your kindness, patience, caring and support. 

Best wishes for what comes next in your life. 💜🤗

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance