Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

@PeppyPatti 

Johnny Thunders is new to me. Thanks!

@PeppyPatti any day above ground is a good day.

You said “original information and iv gone through a lot of shame because of how stressed out I used to be.

Dunno if I did the right thing ......

I'm too embarrassed to read them now so deleting them.”

@PeppyPatti ask yourself, who made you think that being stressed is something to be ashamed and embarrassed about ?

G

G

Hey @Glisten 

I Im coming to terms about how stressed out Iv been all my life but when your in there…..you just don’t realise. Bit embarrassed….I never knew I was so stressed……

panic attacks…. Ill be fine by tomorrow or the next day…

Actually, it was one of your messages that caused me to reflect…… in that you realised something about yourself when you were married…. To a narcissistic pig. ( pig is my word) it was maybr two weeks to 10 days ago, It was a revealing message ad caused me to reflect on you then how ‘we,’ escaped my Mum, your husband.

And today after all these years, what am I left with ?

Someone who loves me properly, I wrote to my oldest Ide like to be a little more present in his life….. . Wow. My youngest son contacted me to have coffee again on Friday again. Wow. 

You wrote it right at the time Im getting a whole load of past information is being written about me for NDIS and that at the same time, I ask @tyme  for some old emails I used to write to Sane Forums and at the same time: I saw this OT and telling her : 

I survived my Mother taking both my children away to live with my brother and herself without asking me for permission. There was nothing I could do because it would have caused much upset to my sons. 

But today, today it’s about little steps. It’s about giving each other gentle touches on the shoulder. 

Good question Sherlock

IMG_2110.png

@PeppyPatti I know the post you’re referring too 👍🏼

Yeah it has taken me a very long time for pieces of the puzzle 🧩 to come together.

@PeppyPatti YOU have NOTHING to be ASHAMED of.

What happened to you was not fair and you didn’t deserve it.

It’s not your fault❣️

You’ve come a long way and you have accomplished amazing things 🤗

G

Thanx.

same to you @Glisten 

I was taken aback by that message. 

IMG20240305101834.jpg

 i feel like iv changed for the better. I think it's because today I have a group of support that truly love me - it's like I can identify it but it's very early 

Same to @Leeanne1 

@TAB @Appleblossom 

@StuF @Lila3 @creative_writer @Historylover @Bill16 Re: Good Morning! @Emilia8

@Judi9877 

@ENKELI @  @MDT    @Shaz51  @Tilz  @Oaktree @Stout  @SmilingGecko     

@greenpea 

@Meowmy 

Too many more. 

@PeppyPatti ❤️

@PeppyPatti you are stronger than you think and @Glisten is right, you have nothing to be ashamed of. You survived and you're healing ️ 

I think you're pretty awesome 😍 

@PeppyPatti you are amazing 💖🫂

IMG-20240210-WA0002.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance