Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Celebrating our wonderful Community Guides

Thank you all ..... it's been a privilege.  Very much appreciate feeling appreciated .....

😏

Thank you everyone 😊

Thanks to all from me too.  @dhr53  we haven't met yet - feel free to @tag me if you have your own thread somewhere.  

Thanks especially to my team mates @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @frog @Shaz51 @Teej @outlander   it's lovely the way we support each other xoxo

Hello all our wonderful Community Guides @eth @CheerBear @Shaz51 and everyone else! I've been amazed at all the wonderful work you do on these forums and thank you for such a great job! I love what you all add to the forums and find it to be very helpful yet interesting at the same time. Keep up the great work☺️!

Thank you @Judi9877 

As others have said, we are a team and it's great to know that that is how it's coming across on the forums.  As @eth mentioned, we are all supportive of each other, and happy to welcome any new CG's interested in joining the team.

Thanks so much to @eth @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Teej @frog @outlander @Shaz51 for your incredible contributions on the forums. You provide so much welcoming, support, compassion, insight, and wisdom to the forums in your unique ways, while also supporting each other 🙏 🌷👏👏👏

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 10.32.08 am.png

Wonderful CGs, really truly could not do it without you Heart Thank you for all that you do for this wonderful community! @Faith-and-Hope @eth @CheerBear @Teej @Shaz51 @frog @outlander 

giphy.gif

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance