Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

How are you tonight? @Maggie @Snowie @Sans911 and all passing through

Pretty good here @outlander, how are you holding up?  I am about to call it a night, travel day for work tomorrow. 

Not so great tonight lil Sis @outlander.

Are you doing any better than yesterday? Did you see your GP and nurse today? And how did it go?

im glad to hear your going pretty good @Gazza75 I hope you sleep well and safe travels for tomorrow. can I ask what sort of work you do?

@outlander,. Financial services, it's pretty boring and mundane. I like some aspects, training new people is probably the highlight. I normally do. Quality assurance. 

I had a feeling that might've been the case sis. is there anything I can help with? is there something happening? @Sans911

I did see the gp and nurse today. it went as well as I would've thought it did. im starting to wonder what the point is in going. I go to the nurse for mostly 2 specific reasons but im not getting anywhere with it. when I bring it up on what I could try etc the usual response is I think we should work on your mental health (or some other physical ailment) rather then those 2 issues. its becoming quite frustrating for me.

oh @Gazza75 I don't normally hear about financial service type of work on here. I hear you on the boring and mundane stuff though, I feel that way quite often.

Hope you feel a little better soon @Sans911 

@outlander, it pays the bills and mortgage,. Always feel like I need a holiday lol 🙂 

oh yeah a holiday would be lovely @Gazza75

Indeed it would @outlander  think you deserve one as much as anyone. Wish things were easier for you and not quite so many worries for you to deal with. Not good for you long term.

Anyway I should say goodnight and take care to. You and everyone  Stay safe. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance