Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

Oi! @Shaz51 

Mr Shaz has to be a man! - I think I need to send him a message on how to syphon petrol without endangering his health!! - I hope he is okay if he might have swallowed petrol - bad boy!! - That was looking for trouble but you know that

And I read this thread backwardss - maybe it would have been different if I had read it the right way but life keeps happening for you doesn't it? Oh - it can be crazy at times

And you had a migraine at the beginning - I hope that eased before the fun started - and your SIL had emergency surgery - that can be hard to get your head around - esp for your SIL - no one needs that but at least it is over now - and your Mum is accepting some outside help - let's hope she is easier to get on with all of it

Do you have the feeling you are sitting on top of a volcano right now - anything could happen and then does - aw - I am sorry this is all going on around you and you have your own health issues and something you do is manage your self-care in the middle of all of it

At least life is never dullAt least life is never dullThis is your second Mum thinking of you and wanting the best for you - wondering what will happen next

Dec

(sure I've missed something)

LoL @Owlunar  @Shaz51  definatly a man thing

Men.JPG

hello @Determined , @Owlunar , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @outlander  Heart

wondering what will happen next --- very true my second mum @Owlunar 

@Determined, mr shaz is going to fix the mower tomorrow , he has brought a a new pipe for the mower

yes my SIL is good, everything went well , she will have another 2 nights in hospital and then 6 weeks off work

Infection gone @Former-Member Smiley Very Happy

Time now to put your feet up and relax @Shaz51 ??

yes totally @Former-Member  xx

how was your day ?

just rang mum and aunty did not drop in this morning -- so mum did what was needed -- awwwww

Did Mum's transition team call in today @Shaz51 .

Sad day for me - SIL.cancer has returned, prognosis is months not years. Feel so far away.

Did Mum's transition team call in today -- only the physio lady today @Former-Member 

ohhhh sitting with you and sending you tender hugs @Former-Member Heart

Nice that Mum had someone call in, even if Aunty could not make it @Shaz51 .

yes meals on wheels dropped in too @Former-Member which were old friends of mum`s , which was nice xx

How is mr @Former-Member  tonight xx

Checking in @Shaz51 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance