Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Getting2
Contributor

Hi there getting overloaded so thought id rave b4 i burst.

Been depressed with diag bpd for years. Have a great wife great kids great home and even a great dog. Have many talents painting, designing recumbent bikestrikes, design and build ventriloquist puppets have plenty of time to do these things but just find it to hard. And become totally upset stressed when my dog got painfull spreading skin issues. Just crazy thinking ill never get back to some of the fun things ive done in the past. I always feel im stuck and my self talk is ruinous. I do have professional help but right now im just crazy sad im safe just sick of myself i think ill end my rant there thx

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Hi there getting overloaded so thought id rave b4 i burst.

@Getting2 Hi Getting2 you are allowed to have a good rant 🙂 it is good for the soul to let it all out. Hope your dog's skin condition has improved. I have a bunny (which is what attracted me to your post) with glaucoma so I know what it is like to have a sick pet. Anyway you might like to post one some of the social threads that we have o the forum and get to know some of the formites there who are all very kind and caing people. Take good care of yourself. greenpeax

Re: Hi there getting overloaded so thought id rave b4 i burst.

Hi @Getting2, sorry to hear your dog is crook! I love my dog and understand it's really tough when they're unwell. Just checking in really and noting your interesting hobbies including making ventriloquist puppets! Much respect for puppeteers, I am a big Jim Henson fan.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance